Thursday, August 14, 2008

DOMESTIC TERRORISM (continued)

last night right after i passed a spot on bluebird avenue where this truck was parked, i noticed a white car following me - i pulled to the side of the road to let the car pass, then followed it to lillick avenue - the car then made a U-turn and threw an egg from the vehicle, which hit my windshield - i went back to the same place on bluebird to find the car and take a photo [see license #4AZM928], then was followed again by this same car [which i left behind on lawrence expressway] -- i then called 911 and had the SVPD come out to take a report of the event, showing the officer a photo of the license plate [among other things i shall not mention] -- then today i noticed another egg splattered on my vehicle, and fireworks left on my property in an apparent unsuccessful arson attempt [see photo below]
NOTE: one day last summer, a vehicle with the license #6X12678 [which is owned by the son of a santa clara police officer] passed through a 19 mph zone near my house at an excessive rate of speed, causing me to show the driver my middle finger...
a few days later; about 20 tweenaged punks were roaming aroung outside my house desperately trying to look impending while riding scooters, of all things [what a joke! i've played drums at biker parties!] and inadvertently causing my long-time neighbor to sell his house shortly after this -- i later had a run-in with a rogue santa clara cop who was apparently covering up for the cops' sons' friends the night after my windshield had been shot at with a pellet gun - he said something like; "what are you doing? flipping people off?!" [it's called freedom of expression; get used to it] > CONCLUSION: there is a conspiracy going on between [at very least] one member of the santa clara police department, and the punks who live on and around bluebird avenue, and i 'm going to make damn sure i get to the bottom of it once and for all...