Sunday, August 05, 2007

NEIGHBORHOOD CATWATCH

i was talking to a female friend down at the bar tonight and she said that her old boyfriend (who lives on thunderbird) allegedly found 4 of his cats slashed up and dead last week around wednesday!?
and in light of what happened last weekend (see: Sunday, July 29, 2007 MALICIOUS VANDALISM AND ATTEMPTED VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER blog post) i can't help but think there may be a connection between these two seemingly unconnected events - it's time to establish a neighborhood watch people, keep an eye out for suspicious activity, and especially at night...
NOTE: after hearing about this, i called the sunnyvale 24 hour non-emergency hotline (408-730-7110) and had my female friend tell her info over to the cop on the phone, then i drank down my last beer and went home to stake out my front porch with my baseball bat - but what was i thinking? these cowards drove away from me last week after committing their crime, so why would they show up again at the same time tonight? i eventually hit a tree with my bat and shattered it in two, then went in the house to fix it with duct tape...