Saturday, February 03, 2007

VOTER INTIMIDATION?

last thursday night there was a sunnyvale cop at the peterson middle school hearing regarding the peterson field, and while he seemed nice enough is it really necessary to have a police presence at such events? - it's much like having police outside voting polls attempting to intimidate voters...

the weird thing is; for whatever reason this cop seemed to have a particular interest in me; being the outspoken and powerful activist that i am, because as i arrived early to the meeting to hand out about 8 printed versions of the latest SUPERBIRDLAND! web page to various important people at the meeting (with my recommendations for the peterson field - go to:
http://likroper.com/page13.html) he parked his car really fast trying to get into the building when or before i did, but i beat him to it and quickly handed out the flyers - flyers which contain links to my web site and various personal accounts of crooked cop encounters ~ as well as evidence of wildlife at the peterson field that the SCUSD would just love to cover-up...

i then left the meeting and went home to eat a domino's pizza i had just ordered, and when i returned to the meeting, for some reason mister cop came over and sat right behind me, but i got up and spoke anyway, because after all; the government is not here to abridge freedom of speech - and besides; it's gonna take alot more than an armed man to shut me up (you'll have to excuse me as i recently purchased the complete james bond box set)...

(by the way; any of you government folks out there who thought that sending police thugs down last summer; a) to harass and intimidate me and; b) to violate my civil rights by throwing me to the ground; b) then falsely arrest and bloody me up; c) after i successfully shut-down various lame attackers [cuz i'm so bad ass] with no arrests made, in a massive police cover-up; d) or even send me a jury duty letter a few days before the peterson field meeting ~ if you thought THAT was going to silence me and end my political involvement, you are sadly mistaken! - if anything; i am quite flattered the government sees me as being powerful and/or influential enough to attempt destabilization - that's a real badge of honor for me - thanks!)